Just a few simple ingredients is all it takes to make these delicious melt-in- your mouth truffles! Lets gather them up and make these gooey, chocolatey yum yums that your family will brag about.
These tiny truffles make wonderful holiday gifts and usually disappear within minutes at most birthday parties or family gatherings.
Let’s get started…
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz dark chocolate pieces
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- Optional: cocoa powder, coconut flakes or crushed nuts for decorating
1. Put the heavy cream in a glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 45 seconds or until hot.
2. Add the chocolate and extract and stir until smooth.
3. Chill in the fridge for a few hours until firm.
4. Roll into small 1-inch balls and dust with cocoa powder or any other yummy decoration you prefer.
5. Place on parchment paper and chill until ready to eat.
Note: These yum yums melt in your mouth and make delicious gifts for anyone who loves chocolate. And that’s pretty much everyone, right?
Enjoy your delicious creation 😋