Tiny low-carb zucchini slices topped with cheese, sauce and spices…
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash the zucchinis thoroughly and cut them into 1 inch slices.
- Place them flat on some lightly greased aluminum foil.
- Top with sauce, both cheeses, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and green onions.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchini is tender. Enjoy!
Deliciousness awaits 😋