Here’s a simple, seafood dinner option that’s low-carb, loaded with flavor, takes minutes to prep and is packed with protein, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
These shrimp are tossed in butter, lemon juice, seasoning and then baked just enough to create a tender, robust lemony scampi with a kick. And yes, your hands will get messy, but that’s alright. Just lick them off and enjoy the buttery shrimp deliciousness 🙂
Lets gather some ingredients and get your shrimp dinner cooking…
- 1 lb raw thawed shrimp with the peel on
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- Garlic Salt, Black pepper and Creole Cajun seasoning to your taste
- Rinse the shrimp thoroughly, drain well and place in a bowl.
- In a separate dish, melt the butter and stir in the seasonings and lemon juice. Mix well and pour over the shrimp.
- Transfer the seasoned shrimp into a shallow 9 X 13 glass casserole dish. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your sizzling lickin’ good shrimp scampi with some veggies, garlic bread, rice or baked potato.