These bright and colorful sweet bell peppers are stuffed with seasoned ground beef, rice, tomatoes, corn, herbs and topped with melted cheese. They are loaded with flavor and are great to enjoy around the cooler autumn days or upcoming holiday season.
These peppers also make an excellent dinner choice anytime of the week.
Your friends and family will find them appealing and your kids might be excited to help you prep them. Hopefully ☺️
Your taste buds are getting revved up 😊 Right?
Oh the aroma of deliciousness cooking in your kitchen…
Here we go. Lets gather some ingredients and get started.
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 3 cloves freshly chopped garlic
- 1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic salt and black pepper (to your liking)
1. In a large pan, brown the ground beef until no longer pink. Keep the fat for added flavor.
2. Add the garlic and onion and sautee for a few minutes.
3. Add the cooked rice, tomatoes, corn, parsley, salt and pepper. Continue cooking while mixing on low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Wash the peppers, slice in half lengthwise and take out all the seeds. Place them on aluminum foil, facing up and call your kids for this part.
5. Using a spoon, fill each pepper half with the stuffing you just made.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven carefully.
7. Sprinkle lots of cheese on top of each pepper. Put the peppers back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
You did it! So proud of you 😊 Now grab a fork and dig in.