This delicious creamy garlic butter seasoned with freshly chopped garlic, parsley and ground black pepper will enhance the flavor of your ordinary recipes. It goes great on bread, meats, poultry, seafood, vegetables, potatoes and so much more.
Grab some sticks of butter and lets get started. You’ll have a yummy herb infused butter in less than 5 minutes.
Here we go…
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3-4 garlic gloves (finely minced)
- 1/4 cup of your favorite herb (parsley or dill are great)
- Garlic salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix well with a fork until all ingredients are well blended and butter is soft and creamy.
- Enjoy on almost anything!