This heart-healthy creamy broccoli salad is packed with nutrients, including dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, onions and apple cider vinegar. It’s crunchy and sweet with a slight tangy kick to it.
Enjoy it by the spoonfuls or serve it as a healthy side dish with any meal.
Hope you like it as much as our family does.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 Cups Prepared
- 2-3 big broccoli crowns (washed and stems removed)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin OR sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Garlic Salt + Pepper to taste
- Chop broccoli into tiny pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add the seeds, cranberries and onion to the broccoli.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayo, sugar and vinegar until smooth.
- Pour the mayo mixture over the broccoli and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Note: Chilling this salad for a few hours in the fridge will enhance the flavor. However, you can enjoy it right away and refrigerate any leftovers .