You can make authentic, crispy, golden brown corn tortilla chips right in your kitchen in less than 10 minutes. Add a dash of garlic salt, pile them high in a bowl and dig in.
Your kids will love them along with your dogs who will stare you down as you crunch-munch on ’em. So please share because pets are family and you know it 😍
These fresh, crunchy tortilla chips go great with your favorite dip, nacho cheese, sour cream, salsa or simply on their own.
Alright! Lets get to it…
- 10-15 corn tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Garlic salt
- Cut the tortillas into tiny triangles.
- Using tongs, drop 6-8 triangles in HOT oil. (Note: They turn brown super fast so watch closely.)
- Fry on both sides until golden brown. (About 10-15 seconds on each side is really all you need.)
- Place them on paper towels and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Enjoy with your favorite dip.