Steaming, buttery, delicious sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows, brown sugar and cinnamon made in your crockpot overnight.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- toppings of your choice: brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, marshmallows
- Place 1/4 cup of water on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Wrap each sweet potato in aluminum foil and place in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. (overnight works great)
- Unwrap the potato, cut in half and enjoy the goodness with your favorite toppings.
***Enjoy! Your tummy awaits and your heart will smile…*** – Ewelinka