Quick and easy appetizer that’s guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering. These salami bites are delicious and require only 3 ingredients: salami, cream cheese and Pepperoncinis.
And the best part? They are a low-carb, high-fat keto-friendly snack, if eaten without the cracker. So dig in and enjoy. Guilt-free!
Kids love these, too. Maybe a bit too much. Salami is that awesome deli cut that we all LOVE and kids might just devour most of it in the process. Which my kids do very often. And that’s perfectly fine.
So go ahead and buy 1lb and a HALF, just in case. Ha!
These roll-ups go great with a Ritz cracker or on their own. Your pick 🙂
- 1 (8oz pkg) cream cheese (room temperature for easier spreading)
- 1 lb salami (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 jar Pepperoncini slices
- Spread some cream cheese on each salami slice.
- Place a piece of Pepperoncini in the middle and roll up.
- Cut in half and place on a cracker.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tip#1 – You can make these salami bites the night before. Just cover them tightly and serve with crackers the next day.
Tip #2 – You can place a toothpick on top if you’d like.
ENJOY! ENJOY! Your tummy awaits and your heart will smile.Stash Tea Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea 100 Count Box of Tea Bags, Premium Herbal Tisane, Citrus-y Warming Herbal Tea, Enjoy Hot or Iced