Freshly cut crispy potatoes sprinkled with garlic salt, paprika and fresh herbs make this a delicious and kid-favorite recipe.
Homemade fries (frytki) take me back to my childhood in Poland. My mother made them often after school and I barely remember any leftovers. They were devoured every time and cooked again and again.
Now as a mother myself, I enjoy cooking them for my own family. These simple yummy homemade fries are requested often by my kids and I’m excited to make them anytime.
Oh potatoes! These super inexpensive root veggies are versatile and they go great with any food. Which makes them a hit every time!
Cheers to potatoes!
These go great with ranch dressing, bbq sauce, ketchup or any condiment you crave. In our house, we like to drizzle it with olive oil and garlic salt.
Enjoy them any way you like.
- 4-5 Russet potatoes
- Seasonings (garlic salt, paprika, pepper)
- Fresh herbs (parsley, cilantro or dill)
- Oil for frying
- Peel, rinse and cut potatoes into thin strips.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil until hot. Fry the potatoes until brown and crispy. (Be careful when handling HOT OIL)
- Using tongs, take them out and place them on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and herbs.
- Enjoy them warm with your favorite sauce!