These buttery, garlicky, herb seasoned crackers will have you hooked. You will take one, five, seven and then you may be reaching into an empty bowl. They are addicting and you’ll see after eating just a few.
They are super easy to make and go with anything. Enjoy them with cream or goat cheese, any kind of deli, cucumbers or simply by themselves.
They also go great with dips. Click here for a super easy 5 minute chili dip which you may like.
You’ll need 2 sleeves of Saltine crackers, 1 stick of butter and garlic salt. You can also add Italian seasoning if you prefer a very herb-rich flavor.
Here is a tasty and very easy recipe that will be repeated. Again and again.
- 2 sleeves Saltine Crackers
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Melt butter on low in a shallow pan and add seasonings. Mix well.
- Using tongs, dip each cracker in the buttery mixture. Shake off excess butter and place the crackers on parchment paper.
- Repeat with all crackers. Try your best not to overlap them but it’s totally alright if you do. They will bake beautifully for you either way.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy them warm or cooled off.
TIP: You can store them for up to 2 weeks in a sealed Ziploc bag.