Simple, quick, cheesy and yummy chili dip with a sprinkle of fresh onions makes this an awesome appetizer any time, anywhere you go.
Not sure why but recently I have become a fan of dips.
Maybe it’s the great cooks out there that have been sharing their appetizing dip recipes. Maybe because dips are easy and quick to make, are cost-effective and please crowds at any gathering.
Whatever the reason, dips rock and we know it.
And no matter how you prepare them (perhaps you like it a bit spicy or chunky, less salty, more creamy, with beans or without and so forth), they will turn out great.
So here we go…
Ingredients (from Aldi)
15 oz can Chili (with beans or without)
8 oz package cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar or Colby cheese
Optional (diced white or green onions)
Total Cost: $4.07
Cream cheese $0.79
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a microwave safe dish.
- Empty the can of chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Layer the shredded cheese on top.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Enjoy with chips or crackers.