You will love these delicious, sweet and salty bacon wrapped smoky sausages sprinkled with brown sugar.
They are great in the morning with your eggs or just by themselves any time of the day.
They make an excellent kid-friendly snack and are a hit at any social event or family gathering.
After trying one, you’ll grab plenty more so remember to double the recipe if needed. Your family and guests will like them lots.
Because how can anyone resist bacon? Right?
Hickory, maple flavored, thick cut, normal cut and so on…
Bacon is just awesome in any shape or form. Period.
So lets get to it.
Here is what you’ll need.
- 1 (14oz) pkg cocktail smoky sausages
- 1 (16oz) pkg sliced bacon (cut in thirds)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (omit for low-carb/keto)
- 1/4 cup butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the bacon in thirds.
- Wrap each smoky sausage with a bacon piece.
- Lay them in rows closely packed together in a 9×13 glass pan (ungreased).
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly on top of all the smokies.
- Drizzle with melted butter. (You can skip this step if you want to cut down on the fat.)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the bacon starts to sizzle.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Hint: Kids love making these so get them to the kitchen and have a blast.
Share your thoughts once you try them.