This recipe rocks! Ritz crackers topped with crispy bacon and sprinkled brown sugar. I mean bacon alone is pretty great to munch on. So adding some sugar on top just makes your taste buds go a bit wild!
Just wait til you try this simple, mouth watering recipe. You’ll see those crackers disappear in no time.
Believe me. They won’t last very long.
These crackers are seriously addicting. They are great for small gatherings or large parties. And as you prepare and bake them, your kitchen will smell like a maple brown sugar cookie candle.
Really. Just wait and see.
You’ll feel like you’re a kid again. Craving deliciousness as your kitchen’s scent takes you back to childhood.
Occasionally, I’ll hear my 3 year old shout: “Mommy, stop eating all of them!”
Little cuties are so awesome at putting a smile on our faces, right? Gotta love them and their honest remarks. Especially when you’re sneaking in a few too many yum yums as your toddler pokes you in the pack.
Alright! Here we go…
- 3-4 sleeves of Ritz round crackers OR Townhouse rectangular crackers
- 1 pkg of bacon (cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Lay the crackers on a large cookie sheet. No need to spray the pan.
- Top each cracker with a bacon piece.
- Sprinkle each cracker with a little bit of brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or just until the bacon starts to crisp. Make sure not to burn the bottom of the crackers. And even if you do, they will still taste amazing!
- Remove from oven and wait a few minutes. ***Bacon will be hot.
Please share pictures or comments if you decide to make them.
I’d love to see how much you enjoyed them.