Potatoes are delicious no matter how you prepare them. My kids love eating them simply boiled with butter and salt. The simpler, the better.
And this recipe takes just a few minutes to prep and voila! You have a quick and delicious appetizer that you’ll make again and again. Why?
Because potatoes are awesome and you love them!
- 4-5 potatoes (washed, peeled and cut into thin wedges)
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into thin wedges.
- Toss them in a bowl with canola oil, garlic salt and rosemary. Mix well.
- Spray a large cooking sheet pan with oil.
- Place the potato wedges on parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes until brown and crispy on the edges.
Serve warm with your favorite sauce, ranch dressing or sour cream and chives. Enjoy!