These cheesy bacon wrapped jalapenos are always a hit. Wherever you serve them, they are guaranteed to disappear in minutes. Promise! So make lots and double the recipe if needed. Enjoy!
- 15 jalapenos cut in half (stems, seeds and veins removed)
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 30 slices turkey or regular bacon (cut in half lengthwise)
- Garlic salt
- Cut jalapenos in half and remove all seeds, veins and stems.
- Mix both cheeses and garlic salt in a bowl with a fork.
- Using a spoon, fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeno half with half slice of bacon.
- Spray a large cooking sheet with oil.
- Place the wrapped jalapenos in a single layer on the cooking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serve warm. The gooey cheese inside is very hot! Enjoy!
To make these kid-friendly and mild, just soak the jalapenos in cold water for 6 hours before prepping them or soak them in cold water overnight. Both methods cut down on the spiciness big time! So make them as you wish.